Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 330, 10/9/2011

My morning weight: 133.0 lbs

Objectives:
calorie range (1300-1500) ✘
carbs (≤ 6 servings, ≤ 40 g/meal) ✔
fiber (≥ 25 g) ✔
sugar (≤ 15 g, ≤ 5 g/meal) ✔
4 water bottles ✘ (I had five)
workout ✔

What I ate (ummm... see below):
8:35 AM: breakfast quesadilla
12:50 AM: half avocado, 0.5 cup black beans, 2 slices bacon, 1 tbsp Ranch dressing
5:15 PM and later: 2 caprese bites, 2 deviled eggs, 2 stuffed mushrooms, 1 oz cheddar, 2 deviled eggs, 3 oz pulled pork, 1 oz cheddar, 2 caprese bites, 2 deviled eggs, 2 caprese bites, 1 oz cheddar, 2 deviled eggs, 2 caprese bites, 1 oz cheddar, 2 caprese bites, and 2 stuffed mushrooms

Total nutrition data:
2465 g calories
190.2 g fat
65.5 g carbohydrates (26.5 g fiber, 10.6 g sugar)
133.9 g protein

Workout:
NRLW Stage 1 Workout A2

OK so obviously this day was not "strictly on plan."  I'm not really sure how it got so far away from me.  I still followed my carb restrictions, just not the calorie ones.
We invited our neighbors over and provided snacks.  I knew the snacks that were okay for me to eat would be fairly high-fat and nearly zero-carb so I fit all my fiber in early in the day with my breakfast quesadilla and avocado-black bean mush.  I spent a few hours in the morning and afternoon prepping the food, including baking cookies, which I knew I couldn't eat.  :)
Anyway I had a couple snacks during the party but then a lot more after for my dinner.  I ended up eating about 167% of my daily max calories but was pretty confused about whether or not I was really hungry.  I think I was wanting carbs until I was very very stuffed with other food.  All in all it wasn't a terrible binge.  And I made and ate a lot of delicious food!

our full spread - pulled pork sandwiches, deviled eggs, cheese and Club crackers, bananas, carrots, grapes, caprese bites,  meatballs, and stuffed mushrooms

oops there's more food - chocolate chip cookies, chips and salsa

this was my favorite dish of the night: caprese bites

Caprese Bites Recipe:
marinate chunks of fresh mozzarella cheese in balsamic vinaigrette for a couple hours
cut a bunch of cherry or grape tomatoes in half
assemble toothpicks with a chunk of cheese and a basil leaf sandwiched between tomato halves

No comments:

Post a Comment