Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello World

Welcome to my low-carb weight-loss blog!  I have actually kept a non-topical blog for several years but wanted to branch out into the topic of weight-loss.  Nine months ago I got fed up with being overweight and decided to make a change.  Seven months ago I adopted the low-carb lifestyle outlined in The Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise and I have been successful and satisfied ever since, at least with respect to weight loss.

In this blog I will post copious details about what I'm eating and how my body is responding through my weight, pictures, and measurements.  I will post recipes that I have modified to be compatible with my low-carb eating plan along with pictures.  I will also write about my reflections on losing weight, challenges and temptations that I encounter, books and media pieces, and whatever else strikes me!

I'll reveal more about myself, how I got to this point, my motivations for losing weight, and what I've been up to for the last nine months over the next few days.  In the meantime I'll start posting the regular features you can expect of this blog.  Please leave me comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment