Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 274 8/14/2011

My morning weight: 131.8 lbs - A new low for this project!!

Objectives:
calorie range (1300-1500) ✔
carbs (≤ 6 servings, ≤ 40 g/meal) ✔
fiber (≥ 25 g) ✔
sugar (≤ 15 g, ≤ 5 g/meal) ✔
4 water bottles ✔
workout ✘

What I ate:
My husband and I hosted a cookout today so that is why my food is a little wonky.
8:20 AM: breakfast quesadilla
12:20 PM: 1/4 cup blueberries
approx. 2 PM: 4 oz (raw) 85/15 ground beef hamburger with one slice of cheddar cheese, small amount of spinach salad with egg, onion, marinated steak, and balsamic vinegar dressing
approx. 3 PM: one hot dog with mustard
approx. 4 PM:4 oz (raw) 85/15 ground beef hamburger with one slice of cheddar cheese
7:55 PM: low-carb tortilla with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
my husband manning the grill
I didn't make the salad so that nutritional data is not included below - I eyeballed and know from experience that I didn't exceed my daily calories, carbs, or sugar by eating that, and it should have put me over my minimum for fiber between the spinach and the onions.  I consumed so many calories from meat today (I love that about cookouts! just eat a burger with no bun.) that I didn't have room for carbs that didn't deliver tons of fiber, so that is why I ended up eating 2 low-carb tortillas (12 g of fiber each).  I don't prefer to do that from a nutritional variety standpoint but that was my best choice for today.

Total nutrition data: (excluding the spinach salad)
1312 calories
90.9 g fat
47.3 g carbohydrates (24.9 g fiber, 7.6 g sugar)
98.6 g protein

Workout:
none.  spent the afternoon outside and got a bit sunburned.  will definitely work out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment