Monday, August 15, 2011

Breakfast Quesadilla

This is the easiest and best food that I make for myself regularly.  I eat this almost every morning for breakfast and I can't get enough of it!  It is my own invention although I'm sure others have come up with something similar.

I fry up four pieces of bacon.


I take a low-carb tortilla and spread about 1/4 cup cheddar cheese on half.


I place the bacon on the tortilla half, then fold it over and microwave for 1 minute to melt the cheese.


Voila!!!  How can you go wrong with bacon and cheddar cheese?


This is a breakfast only a low-carber could love.  :)  Tons of fiber and fat and a decent amount of protein.  It keeps me full for about 5 hrs.

Nutritional data:
350 calories
26 g fat
1080 mg sodium
19 g carbs
12 g fiber
1 g sugar
25 g protein

1 comment: