Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 287, 8/27/2011

My morning weight: 131.4 lbs

Objectives:
calorie range (1300-1500)
carbs (≤ 6 servings, ≤ 40 g/meal)
fiber (≥ 25 g) ✔
sugar (≤ 15 g, ≤ 5 g/meal)
4 water bottles ✘ - two before the wedding, 1 glass of water at the wedding, 0.5 water bottle after the wedding
workout ✔

What I ate:
8:30 AM: 1 serving split pea and ham soup
1:00 PM: breakfast quesadilla, with 3 slices of bacon instead of 4
4:05 PM: 1.5 cups zucchini sauteed in 1 tbsp olive oil
In the evening we attended a wedding.
I ate: roasted vegetables (carrots. onions, squash, eggplant), pulled pork with a little tomato-based barbecue sauce, chicken with pepper sauce, and FOUR types of cheese!
I might have eaten over my calorie limit for the day, but I tried to keep it low-carb.  The only carbs I really had were the roasted vegetables, but there may have been too much sugar in the vegetables (especially carrots and onions) and the sauce on the pulled pork.  I skipped over berries because I thought my sugar amounts would already be too high.

two small plates

I also danced a LOT.  For an hour or hour and a half.  I'm sure I burned a decent number of calories in that activity.

jumping!

Total nutrition data:
not worth estimating

Workout:
101 Ways to Work Out with Weights 30-Minute Glutes and Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment